Health and tradition In the same dish. A cool salad enhanced by the addition of anari, the light alternative to cheese.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
For the Salad:
- 300g mixed green salad
- 100g salted DAFNI Anari
- 1 granny smith apple cut into quarters
- 1 carrot cut into small sticks
- 100g “pastelaki” (peanuts & sesame brittle) cut into small pieces
- Salt and Pepper
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons “kanelada” (cinnamon syrup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Put the green salad in a platter.
- Add the apple and the carrot.
- Add the “pastelaki”.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients of the dressing until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Crumble pieces of DAFNI Anari over the salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.