A refreshing dessert with a taste of tradition. A healthy choice, without the calories.
INGREDIENTS (4-6 servings)
For the Mousse:
- 500g DAFNI Yoghurt
- 50g fresh cream
- 50g honey
- 5g gelatin sheets
- 70g cream cheese
For the Filling and Topping:
- 200g mushed raspberries or blackberries
- 80g powdered sugar
- Miniature meringue kisses
- Soften the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- In a small saucepan boil the fresh cream with the honey on medium heat, until the honey is disolved.
- Drain the gelatin and add it to the lukewarm cream.
- Mix gently.
- Place the saucepan over ice cubes to lower the temperature.
- Lightly whisk the cream cheese until it becomes fluffy. Add the DAFNI Yoghurt. Stir.
- Add the fresh cream to the mixture and blend.
The Filling and Topping:
- Boil the mushed berries with sugar on low heat for 2 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool.
Serve in individual bowls on in a big one.
Assemble as follows: one layer of Yoghurt Mousse, one layer of berries. Repeat.
Garnish with mint leaf and some meringue kisses.
Put it in the fridge.